Being Germany’s leading cooperative banking institute, BVR (or Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank) has an extensive network includes savings, cooperative, and PSD banking institutions.
BVR represents nationally and internationally the interests of the cooperative banking group. Within the group, Volksbank Raiffeisenbank coordinates and develops the common strategy of the local cooperative banks, advising and assisting members in legal, tax and business issues.
BVR maintains an extensive cooperative banking and financial services network that includes many subsidiaries, such as R+V Versicherung, WGZ Bank, DZ Bank, WL Bank, VR Leasing, easyCredit and more.
Head office location address
10785 Berlin, Germany
Tel: (030) 2021-0
Fax: (030) 2021-1900
Branches banking hours
Monday: 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 to 17:00
Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Locations of bank's ATMs / branches
- Volksbank München
- Berliner Volksbank
- Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank Branch Offices in Stuttgart
- Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank ATMs in Stuttgart
- Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank Branches and ATMs in Koln, Germany
- Volksbank Hamburg
- Volksbank Frankfurt
- Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank Branches and ATMs in Dusseldorf
- Volksbank-Raiffeisen Bank Branches and ATMs in Dortmund, Germany